Business Tax Returns

If you have a corporation, you will have to file an annual tax return. Our small business tax return preparation service is a complete package to provide business owners piece of mind for your business tax filing.  Your State of Incorporation will also request that you renew your incorporation via a form which updates the address of the corporation, its officers and directors, and its registered agent for service of process. We file the following annual tax returns:

  • Sole proprietorship: This will be a Schedule C to IRS Form 1040
  • Partnership Tax Returns for LLCs, LLPs: We prepare federal form 1065 series and related schedules and all state returns.
  • Corporation Income Tax Returns for C and S Corps including HOAs: We prepare federal form 1120 series and related schedules and all state returns.